Adsorbent granules for removing pollutants from water
FerroSorp® Plus/SP are granulated filter materials based on iron hydroxide and are suitable, among other things, for the separation of arsenic(III) arsenite and arsenic(V) arsenate as well as phosphate, sulfide and heavy metal ions from aqueous solutions.
In addition to common heavy metals such as lead, copper and zinc, antimony, molybdenum, cadmium, selenium, uranium as well as silicate and chromate are also preferably bound.
- high cleaning performance at low cost
- high loading rates due to a highly porous surface
- ecologically contemporary through the processing of natural substances containing iron hydroxide from water treatment
- problem-free and cost-effective disposal of the used adsorbent
- Separation of arsenic (III) and arsenic (V) ions in drinking water treatment
- Cleaning of rainwater runoff, e.g. in retention soil filter systems of shaft filters
- Phosphate binding in water body clean-up
- Treatment of contaminated groundwater in the remediation of contaminated sites
- Further phosphate elimination in the effluent of small sewage treatment plants and constructed wetlands
- Use for pollutant retention in “reactive barriers”
- Nutrient binding in aquaristics and maintenance of garden ponds, swimming ponds and natural outdoor pools
- Cleaning of industrial waste water contaminated with heavy metals
Get in touch with us – we gladly advise you individually!